Saturday, November 12, 2011

Garlic Odors Meet Your Un-Maker!

Over the years, I have seen some ridiculous things but this is near the top of my list:

This my friends, is Sagaform EDGE Odor Remover Metal Soap. It is a stainless steel metal block that will remove garlic and onion odors from your hands. You can buy it for $14.95 at Amazon. Awesome. I hate the lingering smell of garlic and onions on my hands. 

But think about it. Wait for it! That's right. It's just a hunk of metal. Honestly, there is nothing special about this "soap" at all. In the end, as long as you haven't let the offending odors seep into your skin, you should be able to remove the scent by rubbing your hands on any stainless steel appliance, utensil, or tool you have. I use the faucet. Sometimes, when I feel like living on the edge, I use the sides of a large knife while I'm cleaning it.

There. You just saved 15 bucks. Don't you feel thrifty?

1 comment:

  1. I really wish you would use the stove, just because it would look funny.

    ReplyDelete